Sunday, July 25, 2010

HK Trip Day 2

Day 2 in HK, we were so excited and energetic to explore everything in this country. It was summer and it will last until end of August i think. Somehow, the weather is not as hot as M'sia and it is windy! Hence it is better to put on a cap or hat to protect your stylish hair.

Happy mood and snapped a pic before out!

It's very important and useful to own a octopus card in HK! It's like a debit card or TouchnGo in M'sia but way more convenient. You can use it on public transport, convenient store like 7-11 and many more! Cab fare is quite expensive in HK thus we choose to travel by subway and octopus card is a must!

Street outside our hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui has no street market like Mong Kok and Jordon and this place is much safer and more quiet, more to hotel area.


There was a guy looking at me with unfriendly face when this pic is taken! Maybe I blocked him from looking at the info board.

Okay, our breakfast today is DIM SUM! Oh yes, I love dim sum especially in HK which is the best dim sum rated. We went to a restaurant that served dim sum in Mong Kok. I forgot the name of that restaurant! (I admit I don't even notice what that restaurant called because I was so greedy for the food!)

Me with the emo gal, she is quiet in the morning. I think she is too hungry in the morning, she can eat alot too!

It was Thursday but there were so many people having their breakfast (lunch is more suitable as that time is already 12pm). The crowd that you can only see it on Sunday!

We waited quite long for the food to come, i think all the dim sum is make upon the order. The taste of dim sum is different from M'sia's dim sum which is fresher! Finally our food is here! Can't wait to taste those delicious-ness.

OMG! Har Kao!

Chee Cheong Fan!

I don't know what this called but it is nice!

This is something similar to lo mai kai but much tastier!

I think this is ma lai ko (馬來糕), sorry if I've mistaken.

Oh, Char Siew Pao! I started to miss all the food in HK!

Try to find the difference in both of the pics above. At first she was not facing the camera and when we asked her to look up she really looked UP! Lol!

The very HK series street!

Are we cute? I forced her to wear it and she said she hate this pic in fb.

A very cute wallpaper outside a snoopy store and coincidentally I was wearing Snoopy shirt too!

This is the desert shop which you must go if you're going to HK! Hui Lau Shan is famous in HK and it has franchises in different area! Their desert is mostly with mango and it's YUMMY! I wish someone is franchising this in M'sia!

By the way, the price is not cheap!

Oh my freaking god! Can you see the mixture of mango and sago? They are perfect match!


Yummy yummy!

There are a lot of magazine stall like this in HK and they sell a lot of ham sap magazines! Guys who are interested in those magazine, it's nothing and don't feel ashamed to approach for it!

And then we headed to Fa Yuen Street (花園街) to do some shopping. There are many boutique shops along the street and the price is cheap! Fashion in HK is quite up-to-date! So gals, you can arrange a day time to shop there and walk to the ladies market (女人街) nearby for more haunt!

After the satisfying shopping, it's time for dinner! Aunt Vicki brought us to Serena Cafe which served buffet section located in Hotel Nikko, Tsim Sha Tsui. The best buffet ever in my life! Dinner buffet cost HK $388-$488 per person.


There are diverse type of food which are western food, chinese cuisine and indian cuisine. All the food are so fresh and appetizing! Oh God, HK is full of delicious food and shopping places!

Can you resist those food? Baked cheese olyster, juicy beef, fresh shasimi... I'm hungry now!

I love the baked cheese oylster so much! I ate 5 of this i think!


Can you resist the temptation?

So cute, she played with the tiny lobsters!

Desert time, this is so so yummy, Tiramisu!

This looked nice but I don't like the taste.

The cheesy cheese cake!

Happy happy! Those deserts are beautiful and tasty!

Heagen Dazz ice-cream

Group pic before leave the heaven. =p


That's the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment