Day 5 in HK, we headed to Sai Kung (西贡) for seafood! As usual in the morning we get our self ready for the approximately 20 mins 'workout' from our Hotel to MTR Station to find ah yi they all in Tiu Keng Leng.
Our breakfast for that day was located down ah yi's condo. Why all HK restaurants served nice food? Luckily we 'workout' every moment in HK if not i can't imagine how many kilos we will be gained.

The place is quite far away from our Hotel, we took around 30mins to reach. But thanks to HK's really very efficient subway service! :)
Our breakfast/lunch~
Seriously I don't remember any of the restaurant's name. Maybe I'm too greedy for all the meals in HK. Hehe... This is my wantan noodles, as you can see the wantan and vege is included in this set lunch. The 1st meal that I felt cheap in HK, only $26 i think.

This is my darling's FOUR TREASURES. Lol, such a lame name!

After our lunch, we headed to shopping mall again. Yup, the two very important things must do in HK, always shop and eat. Oh shit, I can't even remember where is the location of the mall we went!

Coincidentally, there was an event going on. Can you recognize the gal on stage? If you watch 'Gu ling jing tam (古灵侦探) you sure will know. She acted as a ghost called xiu yi.

Nothing much to shop here and then we off to Sai Kung. There is a free of charge mini bus that get us there. By the way, there is no MTR link to Sai Kung. My COCKY face in bus according to my darling, he is so mean, should be such a cool face.

Sai Kung is located around the area of rural housing estate. There was full of local people and tourists who love summer. This is a beautiful place, people can experience the sublime beauty of country park and indulge ownself with wide range of excellent seafood!
There are a lots of ferries and boats make such an amazing attraction. Summer feel was so strong here, we saw youngsters gathered in bunch for swimming trip and tourists enjoying their indulging seafood.

Nice weather, love the blue sky...

Spot the crowds, people were finding for the best deal for their dinner. No exception for us neither, too many restaurants hence we gota looked through the menu slowly.

All the marine lifes were displayed alive for you to choose. Seriously their seafood are perfect! You will know once you scroll down.

Happy Happy mood! I'm always craving for the seafood!

This must be yacht belonged to some rich poeple...

Did u noticed the HUGE fish behind us? I was wondering who will eat it because it's really huge and hideous!

There were so many cute doggies there!

So cute! Their legs are so short! :)

Don't know what is this but they were just placed on the street for pic session?

Finally we stopped by this restaurant for dinner. Sai Heng (世兴) Seafood Restaurant~

Hey guys... Are you ready for the food? My apology here if I make you HUNGRY... =)

Yummy Yummy! It tasted good! I will really buy plane ticket now and straight fly to HK just for the seafood!

Abalone! If you take out the abalone from its shell, you will see its 'heart' inside but we don't dare to eat it even if just shallow it. However, according to two ah yi, the 'heart' is the good thing to eat for HK people!

Kelly took this pic of us and then ah yi said this is not the right pose so we changed..

Funny lor!

This is our every meal's drink.

See, another doggie but this is fat lazy doggie!

Can you see what we were doing from our shadow? We were holding ice-cream! I know we are abit childish, please forgive us for our silly-ness.

Ipod Gurl!

We were pleased with our dinner. After that we went to Mongkok for some shopping. This is the place the movie called 72 tenants shot here. Remember the scene that Jacky Cheung and Eric Tsang acted as rival of telecommunication line? This is the street.

Leng cai spotted!

At last, time to go back to hotel. Hehe, I didn't bought much thing actually.

These are what I bought, except the nike shoes, nike shirt, floral skirt, pokka dot top n floral dress, the rest are gifts for my family lor.
Okay, that's all for Day 5. I'll be away to Bangkok tomorrow! Stay tune for my update k? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment